What I used:
- Julep "Simone"
- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear "Mellow Yellow"
- N.Y.C. "Times Square Tangerine Cream"
- Toothpick, bobby pin or dotting tool
- Paint your nails with the pastel purple and the ring finger with a bright yellow.
- Use the toothpick to add some polka dots. Start down the center and do one row of 3-4 dots.
- Add alternating dots on either side--this way you will get a symmetrical design on each nail.
- Now let's get started on our chick! Using the same toothpick, draw a jagged line, resembling a crack, on the bottom portion of the yellow nail.
- Fill in the shape carefully with your toothpick. Try not to touch the surface of the nail with the point of the toothpick, but rather spread the polish around gently. Using the orange shade, draw a triangle in the middle of the nail.
- Finally, dip the toothpick into the black and dot two eyes on either side of the beak.
- Be sure to add a top coat to blend everything together smoothly!
Let me know if you have any questions. Enjoy your Easter weekend :]