With only a few days left before Christmas, your holiday shopping is no doubt finished and you're ready to treat yourself to an evening of pampering. Or, if you're like me, nails are a top priority and the gift wrapping can wait. Either way, this at-home manicure will certainly get you in the holiday spirit. For an easy festive take on the classic red mani, try this accented Christmas tree design that will only take a few minutes to recreate!
You will need:
--red nail polish (Julep "Jackie")
--green nail polish (Julep "Hoch")
--glitter topcoat (Julep "O Canada")
--gold nail polish (Color Club "Forsythe")
1. Paint a red (or any color of your choice) base coat. As for any tape manicure, allow this base to dry COMPLETELY, even overnight, so that the tape doesn't ruin your polish.
2. Using tape or striping tape, section off from the center of the nail to the corner and then repeat for the other side. You want to create a symmetrical triangle.
3. Fill in the triangle with a green color.
4. Add a glitter topcoat for the ornaments.
5. Using a dotting tool or bobby pin, add a gold or yellow star to the tip.
6. Don't forget the top coat!