Happy New Year to you and yours! I hope 2013 was good to you and 2014 brings you much joy and happiness. Here's a fun DIY project to start off the new year.
- free printable from Freindsgiving with Baileys
1. Print out these adorable printables, courtesy of The Sweetest Occasion.
2. Before you cut them out, paint gold stripes along the edges and wait for it to dry.
3. Carefully cut along each shape. If your paper has curled due to the wet paint, you can let it sit under a heavy book overnight to flatten them out.
4. For the bunting strand, fold over the top edge around the string and tape the back side. I printed extra of this page to have more triangles for my strand.
5. Put the elements together for a pretty tablescape and invite a few friends over!
Check out The Sweetest Occasion for detailed instructions and gorgeous photos.
Happy New Year!