The main selling points for serums are that they're a potent, concentrated treatment that absorbs quickly into the skin, thus proving for targeted and relatively quick results. It's all about the ingredients, obviously, and which skin concern you'd like to tackle. Dark spots, dry skin, sensitive, skin, blemish-prone skin, skin tone, skin texture--there are a ton of options for address these concerns.
This vitamin C serum is a solid product. It ticks a lot of major skin concerns and deliveries hard-to-believe results almost immediately. Here's a a break down of ingredients and what they do:
- Vitamin C: calms, heals and strengthens collagen
- Grapefruit and orange extract: purifying, astringent, brightening
- Green tea extract: protects against damage with antioxidants
- Rosehips extract: repairs and strengthens with concentrated vitamin C
- Sodium hyaluronate: binds moisture to the skin
- Vitamin E: heals, restores and nourishes
For night, I've been enjoying this one and this one, just FYI. More about serums coming your way soon!